Monday, October 26, 2009

Guns N' Roses Coming to London!




In case you haven't heard, Guns N' Roses is coming to London!  On January 25th, 2010, you'll have a chance to see this legendary band live at the John Labatt Centre for their Chinese Democracy tour.  Tickets won't be cheap and they'll probably run out fast, so get one before you miss out on your chance.  I'm not even a huge fan of them, but you can't miss out on an oppurtunity to see them play their hits.  Here's a bit of a reminder...







2 comments:

  1. I personally don't know how I feel about going to see Guns N Roses.
    I mean, back in the day it would have been without a doubt a YES, LETS GO.. but now.. in 2010.. I just don't know if I would want to.
    It's kind of like one of those things that you want to keep a good thing, and not necessarily mess with, quit while you're ahead you know?
    I think the fact that those guys are going back on tour may be something they just shouldn't mess with...
    on that note, ARE YOU GOING?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true that only of of the original members are gonna be doing the show, but it's Axel Rose! He's the most important one in my opinion since it's the only part of their music that someone else can't duplicate. I was a small child during their twilight years, so I think the chance to see them live now is a great opportunity.

    I'll definitely be going!

    ReplyDelete